KingScape
Terms Of Service
By clicking 'I Agree' you agree to everything stated below:

1.You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.

2.You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.

3.You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.

4.All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.

Click 'I Agree' if, and only if, you agree to ALL of the above terms

*You must have cookies enabled for this to work.

]*Note logging onto our forums also binds you to the TOS written here

I AGREE

Cancel
KingScape
Terms Of Service
By clicking 'I Agree' you agree to everything stated below:

1.You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.

2.You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.

3.You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.

4.All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.

Click 'I Agree' if, and only if, you agree to ALL of the above terms

*You must have cookies enabled for this to work.

]*Note logging onto our forums also binds you to the TOS written here

I AGREE

Cancel
KingScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
VOTE ON MOPARSCAPE! (::vote) ON SERVER!!x 100 VOTES = DROP PARTY!!! http://www.moparscape.org/serverstatus.php?action=up&server=xxkingscape.no-ip.biz

PRICES !!!! READ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
N I N J A
Admin

PRICES !!!! READ Empty
PostSubject: PRICES !!!! READ   PRICES !!!! READ EmptyTue Nov 23, 2010 8:37 pm

PRICES
STAFF? ASK OWNER ABOUT IT.
ONLY PAYPAL!

DISCLAIMER
IF YOU BUY AN ITEM AND LOOSE IT YOU WILL NOT GET ITEM BACK, OR WHAT EVER YOU DONATED!
IF YOU BUY AN ITEM AND LOOSE IT YOU WILL NOT GET ITEM BACK, OR WHAT EVER YOU DONATED!
DISCLAIMER

chaotic weapons $13(only one weapon not all)
any spirit shield $8
Armadyl godsword $10
Saradomin godsword $8
Bandos & Zamorak godsword $5 (NOT BOTH)
Bandos armor set $6(plate and tassets)
Dragon set $5(dragon full helm, dragon chain)
Dragon claws $13
PVP armor set - $15(one set)
any barrows set $8
SKILL 99 - DEPENDS WHAT SKILL.
MAX LEVEL (126 - $15 (99 EVERYTHING)

ANYTHING ELSE? CONTACT OWNER IN GAME PRICES WILL BE SET SO YOU CAN BUY.

On every BIG holiday prices will be -->20% off<--!

DISCLAIMER
DISCLAIMER

Back to top Go down
https://kingscape.forumotion.com

PRICES !!!! READ
Page 1 of 1