KingScape
Terms Of Service
By clicking 'I Agree' you agree to everything stated below:

1.You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.

2.You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.

3.You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.

4.All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.

Click 'I Agree' if, and only if, you agree to ALL of the above terms

*You must have cookies enabled for this to work.

]*Note logging onto our forums also binds you to the TOS written here

I AGREE

Cancel
KingScape
Terms Of Service
By clicking 'I Agree' you agree to everything stated below:

1.You are not an employee of Jagex LTD, or runescape, and are not a family member or acquaintance of the aforementioned.

2.You are not an employee of any law firm contracted with Jagex LTD, and are not a family member or acquaintance of said firm.

3.You do not currently play runescape, or any other Jagex game, and are therefore not subject to their TOS or any other agreement with them.

4.All of the information on this site is solely for learning purposes, as the main purpose of this site is to instruct people in the art of programming. All programs provided for download from this site are entirely coded by the members of this community and are not the intellectual property of any business or organization.

Click 'I Agree' if, and only if, you agree to ALL of the above terms

*You must have cookies enabled for this to work.

]*Note logging onto our forums also binds you to the TOS written here

I AGREE

Cancel
KingScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
VOTE ON MOPARSCAPE! (::vote) ON SERVER!!x 100 VOTES = DROP PARTY!!! http://www.moparscape.org/serverstatus.php?action=up&server=xxkingscape.no-ip.biz

runescape account

Go down 
AuthorMessage
N I N J A
Admin

runescape account Empty
PostSubject: runescape account    runescape account EmptyFri Nov 19, 2010 7:16 pm

*DISCLAIMER*
*IF YOU BUY SOMETHING AND LOOSE IT THEREFOR YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR ACCOUNT BACK*
*IF YOU DONATE YOU MUST ACCEPT TERMS OF CONDITIONS BY TALKING TO OWNER*
*DISCLAIMER*

If you want to trade a runescape account for item or staff post
TALK TO OWNER IF YOU ARE GIVING, ONLY OWNER!
If account is not good understand that we wont accept it.

*DISCLAIMER*
*IF YOU BUY SOMETHING AND LOOSE IT THEREFOR YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR ACCOUNT BACK*
*IF YOU DONATE YOU MUST ACCEPT TERMS OF CONDITIONS BY TALKING TO OWNER*
*DISCLAIMER*
Back to top Go down
https://kingscape.forumotion.com

runescape account
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
KingScape :: Donations :: Runescape accounts-
Jump to: